Its a sad day to be an American

I’m not certain what your point is…so Obama said “Elections have consequences” (which they do). And?

FYI, I don’t engage in “Whataboutism”…further, simply because I criticize one groups actions does not make me a supporter of the other. It is this kind of blind partisanship that is destroying the country.

I am neither a Democrat or a Republican. My beliefs are driven by my core value system, not what others tell me I should stand for. The one thing I most certainly am is 100% Anti-Trump…but that doesn’t make me a Democrat. There is a lot I am critical of the the Obama administration over…

10 Likes

President Trump actually told them to leave the Capitol and go home once the idiots forced their way into the Capitol building. Maybe you didn’t see it because youtube took it down.

1 Like

October 23, 2015: After repeatedly being interrupted by protesters at a campaign rally in Miami, Trump warned he’ll “be a little more violent” next time when addressing protesters. “See, the first group, I was nice. ‘Oh, take your time.’ The second group, I was pretty nice. The third group, I’ll be a little more violent. And the fourth group, I’ll say get the hell out of here!”

“Big protest in D.C. on January 6th,” Mr. Trump tweeted on Dec. 19, just one of several of his tweets promoting the day. “Be there, will be wild!”

“Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing. I have a lot of fans, and they were not happy about it. And this was a very obnoxious guy who was a troublemaker who was looking to make trouble.”

“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell out of them. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. There won’t be so much of them because the courts agree with us,” he said.

There’s a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches. We’re not allowed to punch back anymore. I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

Is that enough or do you need more?

5 Likes

Yeah, he also told them that they were “very special” and that he “loved them”.

So after spreading gasoline amongst the kindling and handing out matches, don’t expect me to give him credit for trying to act like he was the Fire Department.

5 Likes

“You have to show strength”
“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules”
“We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore”
“try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country”

These are just from his speech before he sent the mob over to the capitol. Obviously he didn’t say “you need to kill those senators” but there is a pretty clear implication that more than just words on signs are going to be used. Let’s not forget that he has spent the last 5 years joking about killing journalists, having police beat up suspects, punching peaceful protestors, etc. And that the whole premise behind the attack on the capitol is false. There has be absolutely zero evidence about widespread voter fraud and it is absolutely dangerous to have a sitting president espouse these falsehoods.

3 Likes

Great peaceful speech…
in not way he rattle the cage

2 Likes

So your going to quote leftist media as your sources. You live in an echo chamber. The mainstream media IS the Democrat party and filter the news events of the day to suit whatever narrative they are pursuing. Anything that doesn’t fit the narrative gets excluded. You could find all this out on your own if you just put in the effort, but I guess your more interested in demonizing and censoring those you disagree with. Try to think for yourself for once. So many here are simply repeating what they heard someone else say.

1 Like

Vox is the last place I’d pull quotes from or even open an article from for that matter but the quotes are elsewhere too. Don’t be blind to what he’s said.

Anything that are lies are excluded.

There I fixed it for you.

You know what they say… “Truth has a liberal bias”

2 Likes

Whether or not the website is “left leaning” the quotes that he pulled are straight from the horse’s ass. So regardless of where they are printed they are still his words inciting violence. Just like you asked for.

1 Like

What is your faith in the media’s honesty based on exactly? Have they never been wrong?

It has.
But for the most part, they are right.

Why are you putting your faith on a proven liar and rapist who lies about EVERYTHING about his life, from his “fortune” to crowd sizes…

3 Likes

And your president is about to become the FIRST PRESIDENT to be impeached twice…

he is FINALLY making America great again!

1 Like

Uh, no…I am going to quote the president.

Vox didn’t make the quotes up, they just reported it. I can cite any number of different sources that have the exact same quotes. Do you have any references that he did not say those things that are in actual quotes?

Correct…I am repeating what I heard the President say. :wink:

2 Likes

Leftist media

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

Giuliani (Prez :poop: sweaty legal henchman): “Trial by Combat!”

:

The domestic terrorist attack on the Capitol (current count is 6 people killed) was a conflux, and culmination, of many, many components of the country (both historical and modern). ALL the contributing factors need to be addressed because they cannot be separated from each other.

:

Your comment reminded me of the rumour that the Nuremberg Laws – those Nazi racial hate laws the world has come to deem reprehensible – were modelled after america’s very own Jim Crow Laws. The country has always, either explicitly or implicitly, operated with a degree of fascism, of which Prez :poop: and his mob of domestic terrorists are a shining embodiment.

To the point of abolishing hate crime laws (and extending the above), when a society has a foundation of slavery and genocide, that hate will be cemented into the very fabric of said society, especially when very little has been done to expunge that hate; just the opposite, so much has been done to proliferate the hate (albeit in a particulate manner). The ideal is equality, but the continued practice is so grossly removed from that ideal, which is why laws are in place to deter (and punish) said practices.

Addendum on the point: history finds america to be worse than the Nazi’s, at least on this topic: “that American racial classification law was much harsher than anything the Nazis themselves were willing to introduce in Germany.” (James Whitman). america hated BIPOC more than Nazi’s hated Jewish people!

:

@mwc – enjoy the super spreader party which is my ignore list. :partying_face:

I put no faith in any person. That’s my point! Everyone is flawed and has an agenda. Politics is all about control and it doesn’t work if you don’t create division. I would rather listen to what a person says than hear it filtered thru a third party media outlet.

Yet, here you are defending a person who instigate a coup, and trying to cast doubt in the media, because they are reporting the things as they are… :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Well that doesn’t appear to be the case since you were presented with exactly what one person said and attempted to divert from what he said to talking about “leftist media”.

3 Likes

Jinx (in spirit)

2 Likes