Incorrect power zone in Starlight outdoor workouts [Resolved ✅ ]

While doing Starlight -3 outdoors this week I noticed that the power zones are wrong for the endurance sections before and after the over-unders. On my Garmin they defaulted to a rest period. After the ride I checked and they are listed as “10 minutes easy before the main set” and just a longer cool down. This is also true of Starlight and the -2, and -1 versions. Where something like Three Sisters is listed as “12 minutes at 228 W” for me. According to the indoor version of Starlight these endurance periods should have also been set to 228 W.

Support@trainerroad.com is the best place to send this info to. I found a few outdoor workouts mismatched this summer and they fixed them as soon as I let them know.

1 Like

Thanks, Riley! We’ve fixed the outdoor workouts for all versions of Starlight, so they should be good now.

As @Buckethead mentioned, support@trainerroad.com is usually the best place to send this kind of info. It’s the quickest way to inform our team and make sure these errors get fixed.

1 Like