If I pick an Alternate workout today, is it normal to leave the existing one in place? [Resolved ✅]

@IvyAudrain Is this fixed yet? Also what is the process for notifying people who have reported bugs through support that they are fixed? I have other bug reports that have gone in, but there does not seem to be a system to track when these are fixed and notify people who hve reported them. The catch is once reported, these things get closed by support. (It is closed for them, but not for developers and the user).

Last week’s example - a problem with events disappearing in plan builder. So I change an event in calendar, go into the Plan builder, but go backwards to change a prior setting - and all the events that were there disappeared from the plan builder list. So I am not going back in plan builder now, but would like to know when I can do so.

Would love to see some sort of “You reported this bug and it is now fixed”, as it seems to rely on the person in support picking it up and notifying me when it is fixed.

Thanks