Hi guys. Good evening.
I just finished the general build plan with success, and planned to start a specialty plan next week, to sharp things for 3 races on the next two months.
Today is saturday. Did my endurance 1,5 hour workout with sucess, but after lunch, from nowhere, I started feeling ill,high fever, pain in the whole body.
Tomorrow I should do a 2 hour endurance ride and get ready to a ramp test on tuesday.
Should I do tomorrows workout if I feel better on the morning risking to get worse? Probably not.
Should I start the specialty tuesday if I’m feeling ok? Or wait one more week to be sure all systems are go.