Is there more feedback from long-term users? Found this at a pretty sweet price of 300 EUR and thinking on pulling the trigger
I used Fuego by eight months, my opinion is a very good trainer… I used a Tacx Flux… The Fuego is better… than Flux,
In my country Brazil is 55% more cheap than Kickr… and 35% more cheap than Flux…
Cons: Not RPM (not problem for me) I installed a magene sensor
app is too much simple…
Precision ?? look, 180W in the Fuego no is the same 180W in the Tacx Flux S, at fuego felt hard… like 200W in the Flux…, then I dont know if is really ±2% … (if more or less… )
Plug and play using Bluetooth is fastest with my notebook using ZWIFT or Rouvy
Here The Fuego is the same price with the best wheel on trainer… in the market
In my country is the most affordable smartrainer… , but I want or I hope that you make a test or review… with him, if is possible please.
Regards
Thank you !!
Eugenio
Still zero firmware updates, fake promises. Avoid at all costs, yeah it works but they are just trying to make money. No support at all.