I was going to sign up last minute, bummer to see this one go.
Glad I pulled the plug on my entry a few weeks ago…some of my buddies who stuck it out are saying they are only getting back 80% of their entry fee.
Yep. If I had canceled mine last week, I would have gotten 100% back, charged a random person on the wait list $100 and then they would have only gotten $80 back this week.
I’m not liking how they handled this.
Iceman just cancelled their race this year. They said they were unable to get the proper permitting from the Michigan Dept of Natural Resources. Probably for the best. I was extremely on the fence about racing it but it was nice to have the carrot to chase to keep the motivation up. It was the final race that I was going to do this year after all of the road racing got cancelled.
2020 CX Nats is canceled. ![]()
Bummer on CX Natz.
Also as mentioned in the BW Cedar City thread I think, but BW San Diego postponed, or back to its normal May date for '21.