Yep, there’s some wack behaviour going on at the moment. I had today’s core workout listed as a ‘race’ in the Mac app, which would be interesting! ![]()
+1 for a triathlon - multisport release
its actually 100.
It would be great if we could download the .fit file through the mobile app (assuming the mobile app calendar is what you are talking about). Right now without Apple Health integration I am importing .fit files through HealthFit. This gets all workouts data into Apple Health.
Of course you could solve this by syncing workout data directly to Apple Health
![]()
oh it was sass - it wasn’t a 00:00 ride it was a 1:00:00 ride… get it
Work around until there is true TR ↔ Apple Health: Sync TR → Garmin Connect → Apple Health. This isn’t perfect, but a workaround until we get a native TR solution
I think they were trying to say that a 1 has been cut off and and TrainerRoad AI was serving you up a 100:00:00 (i.e. a 100 hour) ride.
I chuckled a little at the time… all the explaining since hasn’t helped the joke though… ![]()
This looks like a bug, I’m reporting this for engineers to look at.
We need to button down cycling, then we’ll move to Triathlon. We don’t plan on leaving this feature until triathlon is done too.
Im going to have someone from support reach out to you.
Yes, we’re working on this right now and have been since before launch.
We have the plan name autogenerated based on either:
- Event you’re making the plan for
- The goals you’re training for
We used to have the name as the first step, but it’s unneeded thought at that point when it can autofil llater.
The start date is needed in order to select your events or understand how long your plan is going to be because we have to think about other plans on your calendar.
That does look like a bug. Thanks for reporting it.
It shouldn’t give you a week of each. I haven’t seen that before. We’ll look into that.
Are you saying you want a workout duration on Saturday for Build vs Base?
Right now, you can edit them as the plan progresses. So when you hit build, click on your plan on the calendar and edit the Saturdays.
Before we had it for each block but it wasn’t widely used and added complication.
Great idea!
Like, if I manually add training phases (e.g. base 1: It would be great to adapt the duration of specific days of the week for the whole block.
Even better if I could tell it to do a specific number of days, outside of low - mid - high ![]()
I think @SilvanK is referring to the UI when manually adding a single training phase to a plan (as opposed to using the CTP wizard).
ie. this interface, which allows you to move workouts between days, but doesn’t allow you to define the workout durations:
We have an update to address that, it’s in the next milestone.
You’re not the only one. I’m embarrassed by how many bugs there were/are. We’re working hard to get them all fixed quickly.
We definitely need to do better. Even if this was early access this would be too many bugs.
I think the word “hard” is key here. If you’re going easier you could apply the plan as is and then we’ll adjust as you go forward if you really are going easier/harder than the you would for that 2 hour threshold ride.
yes, you could also choose a 4 day week and drop the wed ride.
