Adding triathlon plan to calendar without run/swim workouts (Feature Request)

It would be nice. I put my run and swim into the TR calendar, but they are different than the stock run and swim workouts in the TR Tri plans. So, I have to delete all the stock runs and swims and then add my own back in.

Not a huge deal, but if there was a way to avoid this it’d be nice.

2 Likes

plus one

although, you could’ve removed the runs from the mockup, GEEZE, way to ruin the business case
(i’m obviously joking)

1 Like

+1 for duathlon and dropping swims. Also should be option to specify road or off-road tri; only work would be to choose XCM oriented plan instead of road ITT.

2 Likes

+1 for more flexibility here. I’m in much better shape right now for cycling than running or swimming, and I’m just getting into thinking about triathlons, so I’m trying to keep the same bike training regimen as TR would give me for a Gran Fondo (what I’ve already been doing so far) but then add in some running/swimming.

Ideally, the TR tri plan would let me specify that I’m a beginner swimmer, beginner runner, but intermediate cyclist, or somehow let me tell Plan Builder that my bike workouts should be much harder than it thinks, while my swims and runs should be much easier than it thinks.

2 Likes

most of the swim and run stuff is based on rate of perceived exhaustion. So you could use say the mid volume plan, do as much volume but it’s going to be at “your relative” pace.

A lot of people get a separate running or swimming training plan and make it work that way

1 Like

With so many events being canceled and not being able to do scheduled swim workouts, being able to have them not populated right now would be appreciated. It is always a bit of a bummer to have 3+ uncompleted workouts showing on the calendar or to have to manually delete so many workouts.

1 Like

this! looks totally great with simple user interface!

2 Likes

it would be nice to add resting days to this interface, more or less you can choose 1 or 2 resting days per week!

+1 for wanting this feature

4 Likes