Website bug on Chrome Android? (Not Scrolling)

Same issue here. Not just there even but a number of parts of the web app do not refresh. Have also had same on a PC with Chrome, but far less frequently.

Have been speaking to support about it one such quote from them on latest is copied below:

"The Calendar is clunky using any web browser on an Android device. In fact, I did a little testing in-house using a couple of different Android devices, and I see the exact issues you’re experiencing.

Again, I apologize you’re being faced with an unfriendly user-experience.

I want to express that this user-experience and the solution I suggested are only temporary. We plan to develop so that all Calendar planning and usage is done strictly within the app only. Unfortunately, I don’t have an ETA on how long this will take us, but I promise you we recognize the problems you’re experiencing, and we’re working hard to improve the user experience for Calendar."

It is a pain but am trying to work around it. Being ill for 2 weeks and a busy life I have had to move a lot around and working on a site that feels very much beta test is frustrating.

Ticket number is 133360 if anyone wants to help support appreciate scale (or not) of the issue.

1 Like