Wade & Caley announce “Escape Collective” membership media

I think you’re using the term “they” to be kind and not name names. I respect that so I won’t use their name either. I assume most of us know anyway. I also understand that you value the content and are a subscriber, so I don’t mean this as an attack, but more to explain why I don’t hold it against them the way that some people do.

In a way, by using “they” when we’re talking about one person, it clouds the reality that one person made the decision to sell (right or wrong), not the whole of the team, and that led to the eventual decision by the employees, the users, and even that person, to express regret and take a massive risk to do something new. That person has admitted they made a mistake, even if it may have enriched them. We all make mistakes, but not all of us are willing to dig back in and try to fix that mistake, even if it means a new model that may upset some subscribers. For that reason, while I’m sad it happened, I don’t hold it against them.

5 Likes

I completely agree with this.

1 Like

Site is down and the page that comes up says if you are the owner to contact the host provider.

:man_shrugging:t2:

The EC site is working fine for me (verified on PC & Phone via totally separate connection).

1 Like

Are you using the .com or .cc address…my bookmark was the .cc address, but the .com address does indeed seem to be working.

Still get the same error message from the .cc address.

:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

.com for both of mine.

1 Like

Same. The .cc bookmark is not working, but the .com is.

1 Like

This is the error I get for the .cc address…

Wonder if they just decided to let the .cc address go, based on where the traffic was coming from?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t that well written post end with the word him? Or him and them? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Them, as in “that one guy”. :smiley: