Tulsa Tough livestream [spoilers]

1 Like

Replay didn’t look like it was too bad for Jonathan. Biggest scare looked like it came from the folks rounding the corner in the back of the field. He almost got taken out by a rider after he was up and out of the pile.

3 Likes

Anyone tel what happened? Looks like a rider forgot about the corner and shot across right in front of @Jonathan and wiped a bunch of riders out. Sloppy.

I’ll stick with XCO. It’s crazy how much trust you have to put in the field for your own safety, no thanks.

7 Likes

You can only fit so much meat through the grinder.

3 Likes

Leave it to USA crits to crash its stream in the middle of the crit beef race…

I bet you it is because they were streaming non-stop for eight hours and it ran up against the limit for a Vimeo live feed. You gotta break up the stream if you’re gonna go for that long, or you need to use a different service like Youtube or Twitch that can handle it.

5 Likes

Damn, I was super into this race. Hopefully they can get it back up soon

4 Likes

streaming has crashed like Jonathan at a Tulsa crit

6 Likes

Kinda baffling to me that they wouldn’t multi-stream it

2 Likes

Looks like the site crashed now. #critbeef hype was too much

Par for the course as a cycling fan in the USA

4 Likes

Live timing: https://speedhive.mylaps.com/LiveTiming/SQSMHAAH-2147483667/Sessions/SQSMHAAH-1073741961

1 Like

The coverage has been baffling to me in general. The sponsor overlays looks like they’ve been added with equipment from the early 2000s. Teens on Twitch have crisper footage and overlays, and they don’t even have half the budget this should have.

5 Likes

Thundering herds when you have an outage.

Everyone starts refreshing and pounding the requests.

1 Like

Legion Train still holding on for now

So annoyed

Lmao glad I wasn’t the only that noticed. The ENVE logo in particular looks like something from decades old public-access tv

2 Likes

Website is down, not the feed.

Feed went down first, then the website. Looks like the feed is back up now though.

1 Like

Justin and Cory, 1-2

10 Likes