Whereabouts in the UK? Been looking for a cheap SC frame
I can’t remember, just search on the marketplace and I’m sure it will come up
Had a quick look but it doesn’t allow nationwide search which is annoying, I could do without a new frame turning up anyway I guess ![]()
![]()
can’t find it either.
Hope you’re not teasing
2.5 is crazy short, I’d spend all my efforts on getting the highest 5min power possible. Borrow a bike from someone you know and instead spend those £1000 on the perfect training leading up to the race.
I agree with the training got to dial in the power and stick to a plan. Also training for crit. Following trainer road base at the moment. As with out the foundation I think all else will fail.
Then plan to do 5min effort (s) just after warm up in morning easy session. Then specifics in the evening. This will simulate race day.
I already know I have a 6 second gap to bridge to a team mate which looks massive over 2.5k when looking at achieving sub 3 mins.
Still it wouldnt be worth it without the challenge.
Search “trek/spesh” in the marketplace search and make sure your location includes London
Found but not surprised both sold. Thanks for pointing them out though some one bagged a bargain.
