Transgender participation in sport

This has to be one of the most offensive statements I have read. It is on the verge of hate language and it is really sad.

At this point I dont give a shit about sports. What about fairness in life? What about helping a neighbor out? What about lifting someone up when they are down.

This topic left sports a long time ago and is just attack after attack on people that have certain issues with their life and want them to be better! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? Do we not all want more for our kids? Do we not all want more for humanity? How about bringing some humanity and compassion back to this conversation.

Besides what is fairness in sports? Why is it a s-works sponsored rider who does this for a living can compete with a guy who gets three hours commuting to work on his dads old norco 10 speed? Is that FAIR??? Is that JUST??? Does the commuter have some mental issue because he does not ride an s-works? Give me a break. Topics like these are just excuses for some people to get their hate on.

If someone knows a way to hide conversations from coming up please message me. I am puking enough with covid. I dont want this. ’

3 Likes