Transgender participation in sport

I left this conversation a while back. My parting words were please be respectful or something like that. I find the communication has left the realm of respect a long time ago. I am disheartened to see the language used to describe some doctors and parents who are trying to help these children make their way in this judgy, toxic and at times hateful world. I could only imagine the harm and damage the words written by some members here would cause a child dealing with these issues all in the name of tough love or some other OBJECTIVE bullshit.

I have three kids. At times both my girls preferred girls. They were both scared to tell me for some reason and I am ashamed of that. When they each told me at different times I told them I did not care at all… I asked are you happy? They said yes. I told them all that matters to me is that they are happy and that I love them. Love whoever you want if it makes you happy! If your happy then I am happy.

If they are not happy or in danger then then I’ll have an issue!

My riding buddy has 2 kids, one boy and one girl. They are both transitioning. It has caused their whole family nothing but pain. Why cant we all just accept that some people are different and accept them as such.

It was OBJECTIVE arguments that approved sterilizing the mentally retarded.
It was OBJECTIVE arguments that condoned segregation.
It was OBJECTIVE arguments that condoned the holocaust.
It was OBJECTIVE arguments that condoned world war one and two.
It was OBJECTIVE arguments that condoned slavery.

Objective
(of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Give me a break. Every persons facts are influenced by their personal feelings and opinions and are just using the word OBJECTIVE to make them not look like such an asshole.

Lets be OBJECTIVE

EVERY PERSON has the right to live their best life as long as they allow EVERY OTHER PERSON THE EXACT SAME RIGHT.

Stop being human doings and start being HUMAN BEINGS!!!

This conversation WAS about sport. There is nothing SPORTING in this conversation. It has become an attack against members of our species that are different.

Now if you’ll excuse me I need to go Puke! I could OBJECTIVELY blame the covid. But I would be lying my ass off.

4 Likes