TrainerRoad Referral Code, Free Trial Requests & Sharing

Hi all - I hope you are all well? I too would love a code if there is one out there? All the best - jonathan

Did you get a referral from someone already?

Unfortunately no. Everyone is pasting a referral link here and when I want to use it I’m getting “Uh oh, this referral is no longer valid.” message. PM message would be appreciated. Cheers

I would say JKerner would be next in the queue from 4 days ago. Same has happened to me for past 4 days. Someone randomly posts a referral link on the forum and then unless you’re refreshing the screen every 30 seconds waiting for someone to post it goes to whoever sees it first. Bizarre system.

1 Like

Looking into training so I’d like a trial as well!

1 Like

Can someone PM me a referral code please :slight_smile:

If you want to catch the posts as they are made subscribe for notifications and monitor your email.

As soon as someone posts, you get an email. Visit site, get referral, job done. I had one within hours of asking just a little while ago as I kept an eye rather than expected someone to spoon feed it to me.

1 Like

Screenshot_20210730-143506_Chrome

1 Like

If someone could shoot me a code, that would be appreciated!

Hi, does anyone have a referral code please?

Thanks in advance

All good. I did subscribe to notifications, but unfortunately don’t have the luxury of time to monitor emails and respond within a few minutes. Just pointing out there are probably better systems out there. Anyway, very grateful to the member who spoon-fed me.

Take it easy.

SNIP - Used

Can someone please DM me referral code? Would love to try out

Any more free trials please? Grateful if someone could DM me.

Just unpacked my new smart trainer. Currently using for ‘training’ Garmin suggested workouts, but I would like to level up my ‘game’.
Anyone willing to share trial code?

Just got my Wahoo Kickr Core, which was dead on arrival! Thinking of getting started on my wife’s spin bike with my power pedals anyway… can someone share a free trial with me? Thanks!

Hi, I would really appreciate if someone would DM a referral code. Really keen to try out TR and would be very grateful to anyone that’s kind enough. Cheers!

Hi,

I’d like to try out trainer road and adaptive training if someone has a referral code I can use please.

Regards,
James