The ultimarte aluminum bike biuld

I am trying to get my trek 2100zr (aluminum bike with carbon fork and stays) turned into a race ready bike. I have made it custom wheels (carbon 50mm deep rim striped of the head logos, metallic red hubs w/ ceramic bearings, white blade spokes, and red aluminium nipples). I am going to install a ceramic bottom bracket, dura ace di2 9070 groupset(I choose it instead of 9150 for ascetic reasons), ec90 carbon bars w/ aerodynamic profile, elite custom race cages(one is the custom race plus), latex tubes, red titanium spewers, red titanium bolts for the bottle cage, a ceramic headset, I was going to install the fork of of a felt frd , but it didnt fit so I am stuck with the stock fork, I am considering buying it a zipp service course seat post, I robed the seat post clamp of of an emonda alr, selle Italia flow x3 saddle, the carbon headset spacers and top cap and dust covers from a felt frd, stages power meter, speedplay x1 pedals, shimano ultegra cables, dura ace chain and cassette(9100), and lizard skins bartape. Im considering routing the cables internally to my battery, but I may go with a mostly external setup, just with the battery internal.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show me your “Aluminati” builds!