The new calendar feature kills the current training plan?

@jfluke I’ve been reading your posts and I’m bummed to see how frustrated you are.

Our calendar launch is definitely a feature for a more engaged user who wants to manage their calendar. We understand there’s a large number of users who don’t want to plan anything, they just want to ride, and do the correct ride at the correct time.

I believe we will start to release features for you in the next few months that will make it so you don’t have to use the calendar or plan anything.

I made the decision to “rip the bandaid” off and go towards our new roadmap rather than try to support the old plan way until our new way is fully baked. I made that decision because I thought it would be too much work for the engineers and we’d ultimately wouldn’t launch our new stuff (which will rock) for a lot longer.

I’m sorry for the poor transition, I didn’t think people would be as upset as they are. That’s a good thing as people like what we’ve built, but it’s a bad thing because it means I messed up :frowning_face:.

4 Likes