Show us your Cats, Kittens & Felines

Walked in on our guys snoozing in the wife’s spot :rofl:

12 Likes

She does like sneaking up to it and pawing it knowing that she’ll get a reaction from it and then scare herself! Think she likes the shock of it flipping… that saying she gets more out of a screwed up piece of aluminium foil!

4 Likes

Hanging out in the suntrap

14 Likes

Black one is Santi, Grey one is Mitmita and tabby is Loco.

22 Likes

Eddie prefers the title Soigneur to Recovery Pal. Like clockwork, he trots out to meet me every time I return from an outside ride. Then flops down, gets a good grip on his recovery rug, and settles in for a long fully-body massage. WTF? But before you sneer, and if you’ve posted a pic of your cat, tell me you’d say no. Cross your heart.

IMG_3309

Many thanks to @mcneese.chad for starting the thread and revealing what saps we are.

18 Likes

Flopping cats deserve and earn every pet, pat, and butt smack I can give them when I’m done with a ride :stuck_out_tongue:

My old orange boy would flop and perfectly end up with his butt right on a foot, for easy reach so you had no excuses to walk away or skip petting him :wink:

7 Likes

18 Likes

:rofl: Priceless!!!

2 Likes

That cat has the crazy eyes. There’s about to be trouble. :grinning:

2 Likes

When he gets excited he looks like Puss

18 Likes

I only did the Ironman to give Rosie somewhere to sleep…

Although in fairness the sink was already taken by Splodge.

16 Likes

This is Alfie, great thread and pictures, some fab photography.

19 Likes

19 Likes

This is my dude HANK. This thread is great

19 Likes

Rikkie and Sietske, two of the sweetest cats you’ll ever meet.

20 Likes

Too cute and heart warming!

2 Likes

The lil baby kitten picture! Adorable. Looks like Jakir is quite a sweetheart in contrast with the kleine Boef nickname. But that’s how they getcha!

3 Likes

Mary Austin:

20 Likes

Foxy, claiming the entire couch with her typical, “Yes, of course I own this” face.

18 Likes

Very dramatic photo of a cat. He loves the sun, the other one hates it.

24 Likes