Ride Photos / Action Shots!

Whenever I see the camera I can get a smile going. Doesn’t matter how bad I’m feeling. Overheated? 190+bpm? No problem. :joy:

Unbound 100m, Van Dessel Country Road Bob SS

17 Likes

First race back after covid. Not a good result, but things are back on an upward trajectory. I’m the big guy!

12 Likes

I’ll not upload all 33 shots, something you are probably glad of, but I’m quite pleased with a 39s pb compared to the 2017 pre C time of mine on Saturday’s ToC Chrono (42.27). I need to get that mojo back to go into the hurt locker though; it is more satisfying after :joy:

21 Likes

Wow those pics are GREAT!!

3 Likes

The ones with the church in the background are particularly awesome!

3 Likes

Me being non aero again :roll_eyes: At least it was aero enough for a 26s pb on the Bluebell TT course. If a car/caravan hadn’t pulled out of Joe 's corner and got stuck turning right I might have got below 24mins, then again I might have blew up :joy:

11 Likes

You’re crushing it this season!

2 Likes

Lumberjack :100:

27 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

Lol, a nice pain face captured by Davey Jones on yesterday’s E2/10 for a 23.27 :camera_flash:
#theflyingbrick :joy:

It was actually a bit more of a relief at this point as I had turned out of a crazy wind. I didn’t have guts to go aero until Id merged with the main traffic lane on the A11.

7 Likes

Recent UK sportive, 110 miles with about 13k climbing, rode pretty well, was about 6-7 fastest time on the day

11 Likes

The aftermath of the inaugural Gravel Rally in Wales. 8 hours, 80 miles, 13k climbing, pouring rain all day.

16 Likes

Taking all of the glamour out of cycling in one picture.

Joe

6 Likes

A few cool shots from last weekend‘s Haute Route Alpe d‘Huez:
Col de la Croix de Fer:

Ascending: Alpe d‘Huez Balcony:

Descending Alpe d‘Huez Balcony:

Col de Sarenne:

Alpe d‘Huez Time Trial:

24 Likes

Another TT spam from me from Wednesday’s night’s final Hereward TT at Greatford.

15 Likes

Some shots from yesterday’s Iowa Gravel Classic

23 Likes

My first half distance tri, IM 70.3 Luxembourg with temperatures ranging from 27 Deg C at the swim start to 35 Deg C during the run. Over 300 dropped out due to the heat…

In “normal” circumstances I was aiming for sub 4h40’ but the non-wetsuit swim and heat didn’t help, 5h06’ (44th out of 291 M30-34, 201st out of 2161 starters) with a run that was about 20’ slower than what I should have been able to run. Biked more conservatively to not cook myself for the run but still managed the 13th bike split in the M30-34 category and 55th overall. Ya boy doesn’t do well in the heat…

8224_20220619_105105_231013499_original

Had some fun on the Ventoux and in the Alps the week after.

27 Likes

Awesome! Love this!

2 Likes

First TT ever. Really enjoyed it! 22km with 43.5kmh avg.

22 Likes