Ride Photos / Action Shots!

WOW those shots are great!

1 Like

You’re all smiles!

1 Like

Whenever I see the camera I can get a smile going. Doesn’t matter how bad I’m feeling. Overheated? 190+bpm? No problem. :joy:

Unbound 100m, Van Dessel Country Road Bob SS

15 Likes

First race back after covid. Not a good result, but things are back on an upward trajectory. I’m the big guy!

11 Likes

I’ll not upload all 33 shots, something you are probably glad of, but I’m quite pleased with a 39s pb compared to the 2017 pre C time of mine on Saturday’s ToC Chrono (42.27). I need to get that mojo back to go into the hurt locker though; it is more satisfying after :joy:

19 Likes

Wow those pics are GREAT!!

3 Likes

The ones with the church in the background are particularly awesome!

3 Likes

Me being non aero again :roll_eyes: At least it was aero enough for a 26s pb on the Bluebell TT course. If a car/caravan hadn’t pulled out of Joe 's corner and got stuck turning right I might have got below 24mins, then again I might have blew up :joy:

10 Likes

You’re crushing it this season!

2 Likes

Lumberjack :100:

22 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

Lol, a nice pain face captured by Davey Jones on yesterday’s E2/10 for a 23.27 :camera_flash:
#theflyingbrick :joy:

It was actually a bit more of a relief at this point as I had turned out of a crazy wind. I didn’t have guts to go aero until Id merged with the main traffic lane on the A11.

2 Likes

Recent UK sportive, 110 miles with about 13k climbing, rode pretty well, was about 6-7 fastest time on the day

9 Likes

The aftermath of the inaugural Gravel Rally in Wales. 8 hours, 80 miles, 13k climbing, pouring rain all day.

8 Likes

Taking all of the glamour out of cycling in one picture.

Joe

3 Likes

A few cool shots from last weekend‘s Haute Route Alpe d‘Huez:
Col de la Croix de Fer:

Ascending: Alpe d‘Huez Balcony:

Descending Alpe d‘Huez Balcony:

Col de Sarenne:

Alpe d‘Huez Time Trial:

7 Likes

Another TT spam from me from Wednesday’s night’s final Hereward TT at Greatford.

1 Like