Ride Photos / Action Shots!

I’m glad it’s only minor, come back stronger :+1:

1 Like

I’m grateful the image is pixilated!

Hope you come back soon :+1:

1 Like

little short track racing series…so much fun

16 Likes

Some pics, courtesy of Davey Jones, of me being non aero on the F2/50 for a 2:00:10. My excuse it was a brutal headwind and I chose less aero and more stable in the cross winds :joy:

received_340979888116754
received_413376657383776

10 Likes

Wilmington Whiteface 100k MTB, proof of concept on my “gravel” bike. Photo by Eric Teed. Perfect day on the bike but my legs are trashed!

15 Likes

This was from my first TT event a few weeks ago. I could have sworn I was pan flat and aero haha. Guess I have just a little room for improvement. I was in the men’s open road bike (no TT bars allowed) class.

10 Likes

A few shots from the Hincapie Gran Fondo Lehigh Valley PA I did this weekend. This is what I used TR to train towards, and it paid off. Such a great event!

101013-c223de-1007650842

17 Likes

Last night in our local Crit racing series. We got hit by big tornado-producing storms, but raced before it got “bad.”

The juniors had a blast after their race when the drainage system couldn’t handle the volume of water dumped on us. :rofl::rofl:

21 Likes

Me in full “Yes, I’m a bad ass” mode after a 1,000 foot climb in the morning of Day 3 of our club’s 1200K Rando event. With 450 miles and 28,000 feet done the first two days, I was pretty pumped to make it to the top of this climb without stopping.

16 Likes

Short track is back!

17 Likes

Are you wearing jorts?! :star_struck::nerd_face::pinched_fingers:

7 Likes

Allegedly.

5 Likes

Is this the race series at Erwin?

This is a local series in Louisville, Kentucky at the cyclocross park.

It looks exactly like a place in Dallas

Rolling in to the race start in Yackandandah, Australia for the excellent Shifty Fifty. The trails here are all hand cut, old mining paths. Staying on track could be called “high cognitive load” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

23 Likes

Now that’s the type of trail I can get behind

2 Likes

Gorgeous shots.

2 Likes

WOW those shots are great!

1 Like

You’re all smiles!

1 Like