Ride Photos / Action Shots!

Nice steed!

I was quite pleased with a 4s course PB on my final TT of the year (23:36 for the 10, 25.5mph) on the B10/37R at Tottenhill. I’ve only been faster on a dual carriageway drag strip and it actually beats my drag strip 10 of last year.

I was told I was too smiley in the warm up so I made up for it in the race :joy:

Excellent photos courtesy of Dean Gooding Photography :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Grabbed this one on my iPhone 11S while descending on a gravel ride from Höhe Wurzel in Germany’s Taunus Mountains…

14 Likes

My first ever ‘hill climb’ event.

I’m completely the wrong shape / weight for going fast up hills - but gave it a go anyway. :joy:

Goal was not to come dead last, either overall or in my age category of ‘Veteran’.

Succeeded on both.
Also set a PB 6.5 min power of 410w :grin:

22 Likes

A few more shots of the Kings Lynn (B10/37R) TT at Tottenhill and proof I was smiling in warm up :joy:

IMG_20210926_225834_906
IMG_20210926_225834_953

10 Likes

14 Likes

Last XC race of the 2021 season this past weekend.

17 Likes

I thought Benedict Cumberbatch stole your bike for a minute! :smiley:

1 Like

Great shots. Nice of them to only pick the suffering moments :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

I don’t think I had any non-suffering moments! I was/am so burnt out for the season and this race did not go well. It felt horrible from the beginning. The only goal for this race was course recon for 2022. It’s usually the first XC race of the season and I hadn’t been on this trail since 2018.

1 Like

One of the last TTs of the season, another sunny day in the long, warm summer we’ve had in Scotland!
Course PB, 57 years young!

22 Likes

Typical, I finally leave after 30 odd typical years and it turns sunny. Actually I left for work 9 years ago and apart from holiday visits until the wee c thing trapped me up there for 5 months (not that I’m complaining) I haven’t been back enough :confused:

2 Likes

Nice shot! Looking fast!

2 Likes

position looks pretty tidy, gw :ok_hand:

1 Like

looking fast :rocket:

1 Like

The rare running shot in Ohio Valley cyclocross (rear puncture, running to pit).

16 Likes

One of many. Nationals in XCO Open course. Didn’t go well, trail was unfamiliar, but didn’t finish last.!

If I were a girl, it would be flattering how many fall behind me…

And the latest - autumn leaves all over the track. 110k MTB Grand Fondo course in beautiful town of Sigulda in Latvia. 1500 total ascent meters.

20 Likes

From the Dakota Five-0:

And from some local CX last weekend here in Sioux Falls, SD:

17 Likes

did back to back Aqua bike (swim/bike) races Sat/Sun. Sunday was 1.2mile swim, 56 mile bike/ITT. Managed a 2:35 bike split, one of my best for that distance. Used a Colnago road bike w/ Light Bicycle wheelset and Easton flat top bars so I could go "puppy paws"

17 Likes

Thats a lot of action :+1: