Reserve Wheels Fillmore valves

My Fillmore’s are the same (“Fits 18-28mm deep rims”), and I asked at LBS, and they said that there is only that size so far.

In the picture are the aliexpress ones too, which worked out to $5/pair delivered.

So far I’ve only used Stans notubes valves on xc wheels. I’ve never had an issue with them (except my rear leaks, but I’ve not confirmed in that’s tape or what). The fancy Filmore valves are for a new XC set of wheels I’m going to build, but have yet to order the rims (Nextie’s). The thought was that I’d also do some bikepacking with these wheels, so the most reliable and field cleanable valves would be a good investment.

The cheap aliexpress valves were just to see if they work okay for my old xc wheels and some gravel wheels I’m going to get around to building.

I appreciate that the Fillmore’s are more likely to allow seating of a tire with a floor pump, and they’re easier to clean the dried up sealant out of. But, if you’re using them for more local racing/riding and have a compressor when it’s time to change tires, they might not provide any tangible benefits over 90% cheaper aliexpress valves.

I’m afraid that I’m unlikely to have enough time to build up all the wheels I’m planning to and install the different valves and do enough riding to really be able to prove out if the Fillmore’s are a good investment in my case.