Repeating SSB until gains slow down?

Fatigue hasn’t really been an issue despite a week or two of insomnia. Although I’m starting to wonder if maybe overtraining is causing the insomnia.

You’re not the first person to suggest I might have some considerable gains at the end of the build block, but if fatigue is the problem it’s hard for me to see how I’m going to recover if I have another three weeks of MV build ahead of me before the next recovery week.

Haha, yes and yes. A tiny bit of weight training (stupid, I know) and a bit of insomnia. Fatigue is definitely playing a role. If that’s the entirety of the issue, maybe I should I just switch to LV build for a while?

This is at odds with what I’ve seen coach Chad report in the forums. See this comment. As I understand it, if you do traditional base, the big bumps come during build, but if you’re doing SSB then most of the gains come then and the other phases are more about specificity.

Nothing fancy. I eat/drink 60-100g carbs on the bike, drink another 30-40 immediately after, foam roll calves, lacrosse ball my pesky TFL. I definitely don’t really know what I’m doing.

I’m feeling torn. Seems like my options are
a) trust the process and continue with MV build (if I do this, how do I get ahead of the fatigue?)
b) switch to LV build for this last month of the block (this is also an appealing option, since it might help me recover, and then I can add volume back gradually)
c) bail and switch to SSBMVII (I am vain and want to see my numbers go up quickly).

I hate having options! I hate nuance! Someone please persuade me that there’s a correct course of action!