Proper TrainerRoad and Zwift integration [Feature Request]

Agree it would be … brave! For me the user experience could not be further apart and I doubt this is remotely on TR’s roadmap as the two businesses (in their curent forms) appear completely incompatible.

TR have a very reliable platform, the UI is excellent, they are extremely responsive to feedback, products are constantly upgrading / refining (almost always for the better) and their customer support is outstanding.

Zwift have an utterly shocking user experience with constant platform bugs, a UI from 20 years ago they are unable to upgrade, endless connectivity issues across all platforms, any attempt to dress it up as more than a game fails (racing is a farce, power data is a random number generator when it exists at all, winner doesn’t cross the line first etc), customer support is non-existent and so the majority of upgrades are to bring out a new pair of virtual socks.

By now I don’t expect anything more from Zwift than what it is - plenty of good intentions but ultimately an amateur effort. TR set their bar far higher.

3 Likes