Physiological Zones Question

This thread is interesting as I feel the same. I actually had a gas exchange done this time last year. My relative at 73Kg was 68. My FTP at the time was the same as now 285W. Same weight. I guess in my case both FTP and VO2 power are nothing special yet the relative of 68 is confusing. Nothing special but, certainly seems like I should be able to push way more power.

To your point, all this really doesn’t matter. I’ll work on my limiters. Just posted in hopes someone will see and add some insight. @Captain_Doughnutman since we are feeling similar things…my gut feeling is I’m not doing quality work to increase these power metrics. This is why TR to me is so interesting. That is, while I’ve used power for years, even followed plans, I’ve not been held accountable to the degree following the TR plan seems to do. I can honestly say, I’d have quit pushing these watts on the road. The power profile on the screen and the texts telling you to keep going hopefully will help me push past my plateau. Perhaps this is you as well?