Optimize app and Optimized Stress Score

Does JOIN only give you a week of training at a time? I’m not sure my personality (read: anxiety) would like that. I like having the full season to look at. It’s one of the features of TR I liked, even if I did modify plan builder’s choices for blocks at times (General Build over Short Power Build for example). But I did like having the blocks leading up to my A event somewhat known.

I’m intrigued by both Basecamp, or Tim Cusick’s other off the shelf plans like the season plan you mentioned, and Fascat’s 30-wk base/build and strength plan. The one thing I’m worried about with the Basecamp is the timing of it. It finishes on Mar 17 and my A event is May 25th. Not sure if that’s enough time to get a proper build. Which is why his (Cusick) other TP plans might fit better.

The FasCat plan would I presume build me up for my A event in May based on the description. But again I’m not totally familiar with them and whether I need to add a crit specific plan to the end of it.

Both plans include weight training which I want and something that TR is lacking.