Older Guys Can Ya Give Me Some Input?

Follow up for those who want to know. After completing research, I decided to go the T route. Started with once weekly. Later in the summer split the dose and took two shots. The results were encouraging from the get go. I felt better and much more normal energy levels but could still get crash days after too much exercise stress. Ability to recover was still definitely off. First part of summer I added Cialas to the bedroom and that worked remarkably well. BP in Feb was in the 150/90 range but with a 25mg dose I was soon about to pass out because it was too low. Currently I take a quarter of that 25mg a day and BP is in the 120/70 range. My training year was reduced by 100 hrs or 25%. Skipped or modiified Club group rides by making them shorter. Because I dont have a great motor these rides would be in the 275-300 TSS range. Did a big week in Or that had a 1200 TSS that buried me for 3 weeks. Currently I am doing TR LV RoadRace with AT and its going great. I did cut off the second part of build as I was concerned with the sustained intensity and restarted SSB with a new FTP. I feel training is in balance and I feel tired when I should and rest days make me feel better. Sometimes I need more rest days than I would like but thats ok. The whole time my resting HR has been in upper 40s to low 50s. Garmin Body Battery wont charge well until my resting HR shows upper 40s. In December, I missed my second shots several times and still felt normal. Dosage is half of what I started with and slowly reducing that. Natural erections have been maintained! My overactive skin issues have slowly went away as well. I am hoping to be able to eliminate the T this year.

1 Like