Join Adaptive Training?

Short Answer: My opinion based on your comment is don’t do adaptive if you are doing one indoor workout and two outside a week. Its tied to Plan Builder, which is too structured for me, in my opinion. But I would use the Progression Levels to play around. Like if you think you are feeling great, try a stretch. If not, try a Productive or Achievable. Thats just my opinion.

Long winded answer: I think Adaptive works. I like it. I had success with Adaptive and gained 3% in ftp in 6 weeks of using it for base work. Which is amazing. I’m not a fan of Plan Builder. I need more flexibility. The TR support has been fantastic and I’m going to try some things they mentioned. In my opinion overall the Progression Levels (PLs) and larger workout library are the big thing thats changed to be honest. You can do that PL management by hand. Don’t need machine learning. Though if inexperienced I think its great adaptive does it for you.

You might reach out to TR support email. They are great and might have a different opinion on this topic than the interwebs.

2 Likes