πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Introducing AI FTP Detection πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Looking to add some extra β€˜volume’ to my low volume traditional base plan I am doing over the winter (in week 2 of Trad Base I currently) and would like to choose the option that will have the most impact on my AI FTP. Which of the following options would help boost my AI FTP calculation?

A) choosing a higher PL workout as an alternate once or twice per week (Klammspitze instead of Fletcher, 20 more TSS, extra 30 mins, 0.1 lower IF, 0.4 higher PL)

B) adding an extra lower level endurance workout once per week (For example Carter 34 TSS, 45mins)

C) adding an extra lower level threshold workout once per week (For example Sanford -1 50 TSS, 45 mins)

Is the answer based on boosting your TSS the most or your PL, I expect both are factors but at the start of this plan AI FTP suggested a drop (I rejected it) put in a ticket and they couldn’t tell me why a drop was suggested but have continued on and haven’t had an issue.

If someone like Ivy looks into things related to that, I also had an issue last week where I did my Sunday workout (Gibraltar -3) on Saturday and it disappeared from Sunday on the App but stayed on the Sunday on the web calendar.