πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Introducing AI FTP Detection πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Okay @SaSha1103 and @nvalphen looked into your cases as well.

@SaSha1103
Adaptive Training will work in tandem with AI FTP Detection to ensure you get locked in with the right workouts at the right time, so that said, I encourage you to try workouts at your new FTP.

Your Progression Levels have already adjusted according to that increase to make a smooth transition to workout difficulties at the increased FTP, so I think you should take a crack at them!
Looking at your recent workouts, you’ve been crushing it and are absolutely ready for this step up. :raised_hands:

If you’re up for it, please feel free to DM me if you want to go over your plan structure and add some goals/incorporate AT more effectively.
I want to make sure AT is driving your future workouts, and that requires some more context about how they’ve structured their plan in the past.
Let me know, I’m here to help!

@nvalphen, an error occurred when you ran FTP Detection!
We isolated the cause of that error and already released the fix for it, so you shouldn’t have that experience again!

I’m showing a more reasonably expected result for you right now, so go ahead and try running it again from your Account > β€˜Detect My FTP’.

In the meantime, we’ll share this with the team to get a better idea of the error that occurred. #constantimprovement :wink:

3 Likes