Help me find new road shoes

I’ve had sidis for two years to replace my Louis Garneau shoes but as the LG are that comfortable I’ve never replaced them. LG shoes seem to be quite small sized though going by online reviews, so I sized up and they are perfect. After 6 years or so my BoAs are loosing tension so maybe I will have to replace them :thinking:

Edit: I just have I hope I’ve transferred the cleats correctly :thinking:

That’s weird, I’m in EU and Shimano sells half sizes where I live. I’ve tried both RC901 and RC902 in 44.5 in a shop.

1 Like

Can u find them online? I’d be happy to pay extra for shipping if I could order them from somewhere else in EU (I’m in Germany)

Follow up on S-Phyre 902:

I got these shoes setup today and they are awesome. I did a 2hr trainer ride and had no foot numbness, hot spots or discomfort at all. Changing shoes also seemed to eliminate the minor left knee discomfort I was getting on longer trainer rides. The way the boas are setup, lack of a tongue and wide toe box are a huge improvement over my s-works.

For normal shoes I normally wear a 10 US. I purchased 44.5 wide and set them up with the higher arch support on the insole and they fit perfect.

They were expensive, but worth every penny so far.

2 Likes