Help fix in-ride text typos; post them here 👇

Went back and found it! This is preceded by “Use this interval” so I think it should be “to establish” rather than “so establish”

1 Like

@IvyAudrain @Nate_Pearson Noticed a misspelling in the AAC presentation ‘challanging’.

1 Like

Fixed! Thanks for the catch!

1 Like

Ptarmigan:

• at 57. minute, the text says “spend 5 of these 20 minutes doing some endurance spinning”, but the interval is 25 minutes long;
  • at 1:45, the text says “how about another 5-minute endurance spin during this 27 minutes?” - shouldn’t it be “these 27 minutes”?
1 Like

Warren:

• at 27:30, it should be “lets”, not “let’s”;
  • at 59: 15, it should be “your” (leg). not “you’re” (leg);
  • at roughly 1:20 is the same mistake regarding HR that I mentioned plenty times above: it should be “if your HR has risen” or “if it has risen”, not “if your risen more …”
  • at 2:02, it should be "as long as ", instead of “as longs as”.
1 Like

We’re going to need a new thread for the French versions of in-ride text…

Mills +1
33 (ish) " … 3 intervals …" should be “…4 intervals…”

1 Like

Beehive:
at 42:25 minutes, gradually is spelled “graudually”.

1 Like

Charlotte:

• First of all, the exact same Charlotte workout is listed 2 times in the workout list and even appears in the “'workout variations” menu;
  • 40 seconds into the workout, the text says “as you settle in to the workout” - I believe it should be “into the workout”;
  • in the second interval, at 46 minutes, the text says “halfway through the interval”, but there is only 2 minutes left and the intervals are 6 minutes long;
  • personal opinion: before the 3rd interval, with 1:15 recovery left, the text says “next interval ahead … get ready …” which is then followed by an uncomfortable minute of silence; I think it would be better to move the text closer to the interval - this is the case in couple of other workouts;
  • personal opinion: at the start of 3rd interval, the text says “using Ergo mode” - this is not a typo itself, but all the other workouts I’ve seen so far use the “ERG mode” text, so it might be worth considering, if nothing else to standardize the texts.
1 Like

Gotta look into this and eliminate the duplicate before editing workout text. Thank you!!!

Workout description for Mt Hale +5 says “Dicks +5 is …”

1 Like

Red Lake +4 - “…others days…”

1 Like

In Townsend around 41:05, I think the text said “foward” instead of “forward”.

1 Like

Very small issue, but my Tempo Run for today is written as “Tmpo Run”. This is on the Full Triathlon HV plan, week

1 Like

‘The fated kick and pull’ (Brasstown and others) should be ‘The feted kick and pull’

1 Like

Starlight:
At 50:30 minutes, the text says “30 seconds to go” … which is a brutal mistake, since it’s 1:30 minutes left in the over interval :smiley:

1 Like

There’s a typo/mistake in the Calendar.
Today, I had Ochoco + brick run scheduled. The calendar in the brick run says: “Brick Workout, Big Squaw + Base Run”.

EDIT:
Gibbs workout description:
“By riding for increasingly longer periods of time, your endurance muscle fibers become more efficient at utilizing oxygen, ?metabolizing fat for energy,? and sparing sugar stores for more intense efforts.”
Workout itself: the interval between 1:16h and 1:28h is at 71%, not 70%.

EDIT2:
During Collins -1 today, I got the same opening text twice: at the start and after 5 minutes of the workout.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been highlighted, but it didn’t turn up in a search.

Collins, at around 70 minutes into the interval, at the beginning of the warm down (last 5 minutes):
Comtemplate - Contemplate

1 Like

Not a typo, but it is related to workout text, so I’ll post it here:
I had a strange experience while doing Pettit -1 today.
I extended the workout by 10 minutes and I got the “Job done!” or something similar (definitely a closing text) a couple of minutes before the end of the extended period, not the “usual” workout. It seems strange, since I’ve never had this experience before. I’ve extended the workout plenty of times before and I always get all the text before the “main” workout ends, then the extended part is text-less.
Any clue what’s up, Ivy?

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on this! While its not ‘problematic’ it definitely is unexpected, so submitted this to the team as a bug report. Cheers!

1 Like