Height doping on Zwift

Your point?

Yes.

Crikeyā€¦ even Iā€™m tired of reading about Zwift on the TrainerRoad forums. Iā€™m here to step outside of that bubble once in a while.

11 Likes

I saw someone go past me at 10 W/Kg. Thankfully, he slowed down to 6.5W/kg periodically. I was beginning to worry that he might possibly be cheating. Phew!!

4 Likes

When this really becomes big ($25K+ may not seem like enough but in most esports thatā€™s a lot) money, theyā€™ll have to create ways to verify. Maybe there are Zwift gyms for competitions, for example. When itā€™s this easy to cheat, everyone will just do it if thereā€™s enough incentive and no enforcement (like baseball).

Yep. The even post about it in forums that are nothing to do with the video game, and post it in the Equipment section! :thinking:

1. I moved this to Uncategorized. I try to place most Zwift related discussion in that category, but missed moving this one yesterday.
  2. There is a very practical link between Zwift and TrainerRoad, that makes this discussion relevant to many users here.
  3. We have many, many threads about non-training related topics here. I try to place them in Uncategorized since that is essentially our Off-Topic section.
  4. Regardless of location and topic, people are free to read or skip any topic that they donā€™t have interest in reading or partaking in here.
  5. Complaining about topics you dislike (especially in those very topics themselves) is pointless and an unnecessary distraction to the real discussion at hand. Unless you have something worthwhile to add, move on to another topic of interest.
7 Likes

Hey @mcneese.chad,

I was just trying to provide a sense of humor (and possibly a rational perspective) on the topic, thatā€™s all. :sunglasses:

I love and use Zwift along with TR, too. Just pointing out that the obsession with Zwift extends to posting complaints that will go precisely nowhere because theyā€™re not on the Zwift forums. From the other comments, plenty of other members see the absurdity of this too.

1 Like

Your avatar is up on the hoods if youā€™re drafting or climbing. It doesnā€™t impact the physics at all.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to complain about Spotify.

I use it during my TR sessions, and over the months I have built up quite a few playlists. Today, it offered me a brand new playlist, of new songs it thought Iā€™d like. Sounds good. But amongst these new songs are

With a little help from my friends
Theme from The Godfather
Rikki donā€™t lose that number

WHAT? WHAT?

This is solid. Steely Dan ftw.

1 Like