Get yer Polarized training workouts!

Nate said they would be out this week barring issues.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know. I found it linked from a workout but it looks like they removed it. Not quite ready to be released yet I would guess.

1 Like

There are changes happening in real time right now. Someone else just posted a thread that SSB has changed. New plans. Modified plans. New workouts. This is exciting!

2 Likes

Awesome :clap:

8 Likes

Trying to access the experimental polarized plan just gives a nasty pill now. But Iā€™ve seen it and I remember - I remember everything! :eyes:

2 Likes

So Iā€™m already training polarized this blockā€¦ how do I see this?

Edit: sweet! I can now do my intervals with official TR workouts!

3 Likes

anyone know if these are available on the website too?

You can search for the workouts on the website, but I havenā€™t found the plans. Looks like they had been linked to the full plan initially, but that that link has been removed for the moment.

Theyā€™re clearly staging it for the full release but donā€™t have all the ducks in a row quite yet. #soon

2 Likes

18 Likes

Iā€™m just happy to know Iā€™m not the only one who has been checking the Early Access section every 5 minutes ALL DAY LONG.

13 Likes

If you go to the ramp test the polarized plans are linked at the bottom of the list of training plans (at least the are for me).

8 Likes

good find!

Interesting plans. I am more of a 4 days a week person

good move. no outside versions of the POL workouts yet? Will these be added? hopefully yes, they seem perfect for some hills around here!

1 Like

what do you mean? on the website it is all there, see the post on finding them via ramp test.

(this indirecte linking to the POL plns will be the only reasob why I will be volunteraly look up an click the ramp test :slight_smile: )

search ramp test in the workout catalog, scroll down the side and view the training plans

7 Likes

The mid volume plan has 2 days in zone 1 and 2 days in zone 3. Isnā€™t that 50/50 and not the recommended 80/20, I thought polarized was days in zone and not time i zone. Or have I got that wrong?

1 Like

6 week vs 8 week? Wonder how long is different from shorter other then ending 8 week plan two weeks early

The description in the 6-week plan says itā€™s a base phase plan (which you are encouraged to repeat for a 12-week base phase), and the 8-week plan is a build phase plan. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I am surprised there is no long endurance ride in the plan. E.g. in POL-base-HV, the longest ride is 2:30 and even stranger, that ride is in the first week.

1 Like