Enve 3.4 AR Disc Wheels

I know @Pete runs ENVE AR wheels. I thought he said he runs GP5000TL, but I must have mis-heard. What tyres do you run @Pete?
Thanks.

I’m considering picking up a pair of 3.4 ARs for my road bike (BMC Roadmachine). What are your thoughts after having them for awhile? Thx!

I’ve only used them on my gravel rig so far, and love them. So much, I picked up a 19 S Works Tarmac frame so i can run them on the road as well (my old road bike couldn’t take much more than a 25c, and although never tested i didn’t think the rim profile would fit either. Even considering just doing away with my standard SES 5.6’s. The 3.4’s are a couple hundred grams lighter and a great “do everything” wheel. The 5.6’s are starting to feel excessive.

1 Like

Cool thanks! I’ve thought about 5.6s too. Good to hear the comparison.

What are you thinking for tires? These have made their way on to Enve’s approved list: S-Works Turbo RapidAir 2Bliss Ready. I wonder if they’re as good as Specialized says they are…

Yeah, the tire compatibility issues are a little annoying. I’ve only run Donnelly USH on gravel so far. I have the new Schwalbe Pro Ones (28) that need to be seated for this season. Loved my 25 c Pro Ones, hoping the 28s are even better.