Just added this back into rotation on my personal playlist:

The Very Last Day - Parker Millsap

harkens back to simpler times when we only worried about atomic destructionā€¦

1 Like

Low - Broadway (So Many People)
released in 2005 but sounds like it could have been released last week

1 Like

Squarepusher - Tetra-Sync.

Work this one into your ramp test somehow.

1 Like

nice I dont have anything in my collection from Iggy Pop but I do now!!!

1 Like

That was pretty good as well!! Never heard of Fever Ray. jeez there is just so much good stuff out there.
What genre does Fever Ray fall into??

Oh and Captain looks like your are trying hard for that promotion just so we are straight is it an Army Captain or Navy Captainā€¦ lol
thanks

Okay, thanks! I have switched to the 8 minutes test for last 12months or so. But what I did last FTP test 4 weeks ago was create a playlist just for that specific test and had a 3% increase. So I just came up with the idea for a new playlist for each FTP test date stamped and this song is the first entry as the idea just happened now thanks!! next FTP is Monday 20 April

Thanks I like them. This song is perfect for my weekend solo 100km MTB rides IĀ“m creating a playlist for my next MTB ride whenever they let us out of our cages. we are on Day 31 of a hard lockdown here in Spain.
thanks!!

an American Werewolf in Spain

Thanks I like it. hmmm harkens to the day of Atomic destruction and and the Russian hoards coming thru he Fulda Gapā€¦ :grin:

Just how long have you been in quarantine?! :flushed:

1 Like

IĀØm not getting the Kevin Bacon reference and I thought I saw him on something new on Netflix the other day but who knows

31 days: grocery store, Pharmacy and walk the dog so it can do its business.,if you have one. Yesterday they allowed some workers to return but a small percentage inorder to get a little spark in the economy. However, the vast majority is still locked down tight until 26 April.

However, with that said our neighbor to the North France just extended there lockdown to 11 May I suspect Spain will do something similiar.

nice I havent listen to Soundgarten in years. I had someof them but when I switched from IOS to Android, Apple and the European Union werent in sync and I lost a lot of songs and $$$ as I had bought and open my account in the USA it was a mess. I am will never switch again.

ahhhh the memories I also bought a Sony VAIO laptop as well as an HP printer and did you know because I sure didnt is that in Europe you cannot order a replacement battery for a Sony Computer that was purchased in the USA aaaannnnd that for an HP printer purchased in the USA theHP ink cartridges for the same model sold in Europe will not work in US bought printer ahahhahahhaha the memories and frustrations hahahha okay I have released the demons and iĀ“m okay :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: back to the task at hand
thanks agin for song!!

thanks I like it and defintley goes on the list for my long outdoor MTB rides

Thanks
https://www.dokterobatbius.com/

Escape (The Pina Colada Song)

ā€œI was tired of my lady
Weā€™d been together too longā€¦ā€ :laughing: