Can't pair to sensors on phone

Seems to not find my sensors on mobile trainerroad bluetooth. I have a direto and a quarq, not picking up either one.

Any chance these sensors are already “locked” by another device (PC, iPad, another phone, etc)? I’ve had this happen multiple times where I’ve had a phantom Bluetooth lock from another device, even with the app closed, and have had to fully shutdown the other device to unlock the BT device so that it can be discovered by my phone.

1 Like

Not that I’m aware of. I don’t have any other BT devices

Hey @mlunin,

I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team at support@trainerroad.com :slight_smile: They will be happy to help you troubleshoot and get things up and running.

When you shoot us an email, be sure to tell the Support Team what you’ve tried so far so that they can cut right to the most useful troubleshooting steps :+1:.

In the meantime, be sure that your Bluetooth is turned “On” on your phone, and your sensors are turned on and awake. This means plugging the trainer in and getting the pedals moving a bit to make sure they are ready to pair.

Cheers!

I didn’t end up fixing the phone app, but getting a BT stick for my computer worked

1 Like