Can you tell me about the busiest time of your training life and how you managed?

In 25 years’ time you’ll have a wife, 3 kids, a job with 3.5 hours daily commuting and have done something stupid like sign up for an Ironman and want to do 15 hours a week training. It’s all possible, trust me on this.
The tricks are:
a) Don’t piss off your spouse. Find a balance of giving her enough attention as well as your own me-time.
b) Don’t sacrifice what you want/need to do for your own happiness to do what you think others want you to do instead. (The long board games with your GF’s family sound adorable, but maybe miss one or two a week to go and do your legitimate need to train. If you establish your training as a “real” thing then they will respect you for your commitment to it)
c) Become efficient with your time: You can get up an hour earlier and knock out a session, go for a 30 min run at lunctime, or grab a nap in the car.
d) Don’t stress and worry - none of it really matters, it’s supposed to be fun.
e) Be flexible and easy-going - If you can’t get your training in that day then don’t sweat it.

f) Enjoy it.