Best bike rack for hitch

Yeah I see, I’m so much after car aesthetics that I like the idea of getting rack away from the car surface asap, when transport isn’t actually happening.

Same with rear hook I have in my small family car, that is quick installation/removable model so that rear bumper looks clean visuals every other moment except towing something. Aesthetics so biggie that it overrides all the usability aspects of rear rack setup. And how dirty your bikes get in the back turbulence, when road is wet or moist or dusty and exhaust gas and stuff?..well maybe not with EV. Yeah, there are covers but then the whole package start look like garden grill, hey what an idea btw… :rofl:

I saw once a man with Porsche Panamera with a rigid rear hook, that he could tow his boat trailer 500k from the city to his lake cabin and back. I’m not sure the aesthetics, but it is what it is.

But like I said, SS’s are really good for light bikes. I wouldn’t use it, if I had 2-3 dh or enduro bikes, many cars have so low top load limit that it would be probably too much. Not ridden more than 140k an hour in average or bit below average main/country roads like 700-800k dayride, not loosing grip or dropped anything for that matter.