AT: Easy vs Moderate vs Hard vs ... [Pass / Success Survey Responses]

For clarity, that is my personal list that I shared. It is not official or ‘TR Approved’ in any way.

Notably, based on some comments from people who have discussed these ratings with actual TR reps, I am pretty sure my list does not align exactly with the comments TR shared.

I’d really appreciate it if TR would make an official rating list. There is constant confusion about them and the ‘just rate it how it feels’ comments of the past aren’t helpful when I compare my own list (above) to the info I’ve seen via TR rep discussion with others.

Maybe @IvyAudrain can look into getting clear and official guidance here.

ETA:

(04:24:09 PM) Bryce L: I understand, and I think better messaging can be around that.
1 - Easy - Easier than expected
2 - Moderate - As expected
3 - Hard - A bit of a challenge to finish successfully
4 - Very Hard - Had to take some extra recovery, really struggled but made it though

I have issues with the official rating info shared, when we have heard countless times that things like Sweet Spot workouts are frequently “Hard but doable” from Nate and others. That just seems counter to the 2-Mod is “as expected” based on so much of what the team has shared and discussed over the years.

8 Likes