AI FTP update "remind me later" on iOS

iOS. FTP update is available and, right at the bottom of the screen, it reads “remind me later”

No matter how I touched that bit of the screen to remind me later, I couldn’t get past it. I had to quit the app and come back in again to get to the normal functionality.

I tried to use remind me later on 5 days this week (I wanted to get this week’s plan done before I asked for an updated FTP) and it was the same each time.

Has anyone else seen this?

Hey @ivegotabike,

We’re looking into this right now, and we’ll follow up with you via your similar open support ticket.

Once we’re sure of what’s going on with your device I’ll update this thread for community visibility as well.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @ivegotabike,

We haven’t been able to reproduce this issue on our end, and it sounds like you’ve found a workaround for your device that you’re satisfied with.

Please let me know if this becomes more of a problem and I’ll be on the watch for any others experiencing this issue.

Just shout if you need us down the road!

1 Like

Your investigation is appreciated Eddie, thank you.

When my next AI FTP update comes round, I will see if the same thing happens again. I will let you know either way.

1 Like