Active recovery between workout

It isn’t always about directly TSS. I, personally, could feel a huge difference between Lazy Mountain, Pettit -1 and Pettit that was much more dependent on how smashed I felt from the previous day or the first ride that day if I was doing 2-a-days. It came down to the power levels I needed to hit, not the TSS. I could have extended Lazy Mountain to get the same TSS as Pettit / Pettit -1 and felt different by riding at a lower power output longer. YMMV of course.

Op: I do active recovery on Monday’s and started with Lazy Mountain -2 (45m z1) and over time switched to Lazy Mountain (60m z1.). One other weekday I do a light endurance ride and have been using Pettit -1 (~45m z1, ~15min z2.). If you want to add straight Z2 / endurance its not to hard to search workouts and filter by zone and duration. There are a bazillion z2 workouts and its really a matter of picking one that has the desired ‘interval’ length for your attention span that day (i.e. pettit has 14-16min blocks before changing, baxter -1 is 2-4min before changing power, but both stay in z2).