TrainerRoad CEO Communication

I call those “Garmin Features”…

OK I’m going to go off topic here but I absolutely agree Agglo! I’m currently going through battery drain down issues with our Edge 1030 head units where the stupid things mysteriously chew through their charge after being powered down (2 step process) after the previous ride. This all happens completely randomly. And these are brand new replacements because our original 1030s suffered frozen screens. N.B. I have always updated to the latest firmware without fail. That’s 2 strikes Garmin.
As far as TR goes, I’m sure that the whole company would apply the following question to every feature, enhancement, upgrade, whatever; DOES IT WORK? Yes= it stays in. No= it’s out. Staying true to that while ignoring the white noise from the rest of competition can be difficult but it can be done.
That’s where I think companies like Garmin have dropped the ball. In an effort to grow quickly they have spread themselves too thinly which translates to poorer QC which translates to inferior end products for you and I.
To quote Chad “Quick fitness is brittle fitness.”