OLD: TrainerRoad Referral Code, Free Trial Requests & Sharing

Does anyone have a referral code they would like to share? I just got an etrainer and really wanna try out trainerroad for my indoor Ironman training.
Thanks in advance!

Hi,
It seems TR is what I was looking for. Wondering if anyone could send me a referral code to give it a tryā€¦It would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi, I had claimed a referral code from another user. Hope youā€™ll be able to help out someone else, thanks.

Good morning, Iā€™m interested in trying TR (new user so canā€™t PM).
Is there anyone who has a referral code to spare please?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

Iā€™m interested in giving TR a whirl over this winter, so if anyone could PM me one of their trial codes Iā€™d be much obliged :slight_smile:

I am new to forum and TrainerRoad. I want to try TR and join 300watt club. I would be very appreciated if someone shares with me referral code. Thanks :slight_smile:

I am :slight_smile:

Sent!

PM sent

1 Like

How can I get on? Says that it is already redeemed.

Thanks a lot!! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Somebody got there before you :slight_smile:

Thnx manā€¦! Need to draw my clicks faster :joy::joy:

Hi all,

Iā€™m a long time zwifter but Iā€™d like to focus on proper training this winter. I used to write (and botch) my own ā€œworkoutsā€ with stagnant results over the past two to three years. Iā€™m really interested in trying out Trainerroad and was inspired by peopleā€™s results in FTP improvement thread. Iā€™d really appreciate a referral code to try it out and join the community.

Thank you in advance for considering!
~J

Hi there! Iā€™m a complete noob and am really exited to try TrainerRoad. I love numbers and stats and from what I have read, this might be it for me. Before I join on an annual plan though, I want to try out a month. If anyone could spare me a Referral code, please DM me! Thanks!

Hey! Iā€™m also just getting started with indoor training, and would to to give trainerroad a go. If anyone has a referral code please DM me.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Here are two more codes:

1 Like

Thanks so much @adamhp !!

i would like to try trainerroad

Yep, another total newbie. Trying to decide if I want to purchase, and I have some vacation time in coming up.

USAF Veteran if it helps.