Lezyne latest GPS, any feedback?

Well, this was definitely a mistake on my end - I was under the assumption that we had not tested that power meter specifically. If it’s on that list, we have tested it.

With that being the case, I’ve forwarded this information on to our engineers to ensure the readout with that power meter is still working properly. Unfortunately, power meter issues happen; sometimes on the device side (including other brand’s head units we test), sometimes on the power meter side.

That’s more of a question for the engineers. I do know that there are differences in programming to be compatible with different power meters.

The issue is that even if there is a problem with the readout for the Assioma power meter, it’s impossible to tell exactly what the device and pedal firmware was (EDIT 5/23 - Favero Assioma power "freezing" - #119 by deepakvrao), how the pedals were connected and calibrated (this is within the device), and under what exact circumstance the issue occurred. There could have been a problem with any combination of these factors, device or power meter. This is why we (and other companies) created a dedicated support channel. Our team can address unique problems rather than making general statements without knowing all the circumstances.

Apologies for any confusion I caused above.

1 Like