ENVE's new $1600 Foundation Series wheels

I’ve had the Specialized 2Bliss Rapidairs on my Foundation 65s for most of last season and this season. Lots of long endurance rides and, knock on wood, no punctures/flats. I run Stan’s Race Sealant but, similar to post above, have had good success with Orange Sealant in the past as well.

I don’t remember having had much issue mounting the Specialized initially but I do heat up any new tire before mounting with a heat gun. This really softens up the rubber and I find makes a world of difference. They will stretch obviously after mounting, so popping one side off to add sealant is very easy.

@BCrossen write up is very good on the 65s. We had a pretty windy early season here in Ohio this year and the wheels remained manageable. You do feel the gusts when they hit the front wheel but they never felt dangerous or unrideable. The wheels shine though on days where your legs are strong and you are able to push a little. At speed they just seem to slice through the air and motivate you to keeping pushing hard.

1 Like