Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2018-2022)

Thanks! I love my Speedsleeve, just ordered more.

Biketiresdirect.com has 20% off power meters until tomorrow.

Brands Cycle has a 20% off code that I think expires today. Some exclusions but can confirm it worked for a Garmin Epix watch.

Code: BIKERIDE

2 Likes

Looks like Wahoo is trying to get rid of their Kickr Bike V1 inventory. Currently marked down to $2,599.99.
Kickr Bike V1

7 Likes

Thanks for posting this one for Brands

1 Like

4 Likes

I got this during the Zwift sale and it’s been great. My right power meter failed, but Stages is having someone come to my home and replace it - great support.

1 Like

Code works on an Edge 1040 :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Now do I finally go ahead and pull the trigger on buying it?

2 Likes

With the discount… of course!

2 Likes

Order placed :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Placed added a Specialized saddle that also qualified for the 20% discount

5 Likes

Didn’t get a chance to post this earlier and I think this was 1-day only but https://planetcyclery.com/ has a 20% off promo today for 1 full priced item: 20OFFNEWGEAR

If you sign up for their newsletter they send out 20% off promos once every few months and I am always shocked at how few brands are restricted. Over the last 18 months or so I have gotten 20% off a pair of Zipp 303 S wheels, a SRAM AXS upgrade kit, and as of today 20% off the new KICKR V6.

1 Like

MSRP 260 - on sale for $120.

7 Likes

Dang - no 42E!

This is a really good deal on great shoes. I’ve been running a pair for more than two years - indoors, road and gravel - and have been very happy with them.

3 Likes

For sure - really excellent shoe for anyone running SPD full time imo.

2 Likes

Colorado Cyclist is running an inventory clearance sale including components, accessories and clothing. Up to 50% off.

1 Like

Anyone order from Merlin Cycles in England? They have really great deals and $18.30 shipping to the USA which is worth it if we buy enough equipment.

2 Likes

I’ve purchased from them a few times here in the US. I’ve had nothing but good experiences

5 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Can agree with others that these are great shoes regardless of road or gravel usage. I used mine for 1 year on road and gravel. Stiff enough for me and lightweight. Despite having the wide width variant, these ended up not being wide enough for me and I had to move on.

1 Like

I’ve bought one complete bike from them and a frame + components for a build from them, shipped to the US. Nothing but good things to say.

1 Like