Train Smart, Get Fast
6-Part Cycling Course Delivered to Your Inbox
Brute strength and natural ability will only get you so far. Becoming a better cyclist starts with education. Through six emails, you'll learn how to train more effectively so you can reach your cycling goals faster!
Here's What You'll Learn
You'll receive one email per day from Coach Chad over the course of six days covering these topics:
- How to create your own training plan.
- The best way to measure the effectiveness of your workouts.
- What Functional Threshold Power (FTP) is and why it matters.
- The three phases coaches use to build training plans.
- How to establish a training regimen for your specific cycling event.
- How to determine the amount of rest you need when training.
Learn what it takes to get ahead and give yourself the advantage you need.
All Cycling Disciplines
Mountain Bikers, Road Racers, Triathletes – this course is for you.
Advice from a professional cycling coach at no cost to you. Just enter your email.
Who Created this Email Series?
Chad Timmerman – Head Coach at TrainerRoad. Coach Chad began coaching in 2006, and holds a Level I USA Cycling coaching license, as well as a Level I USA Triathlon coaching license.
Since co-founding TrainerRoad in 2011, he's developed over 1,000 workouts and more than 100 custom training plans specifically designed to help cyclists become faster. Today, over 2.5 million of Chad's workouts have been completed on TrainerRoad.
Learn the Keys to Effective Training
Start training to become a better cyclist today!