Your best bib short recommendations

Apologies as this is real old. How do you find the sizing? Seems like I’m normally a medium lots of companies, but some more old school companies I’m a large or XL.

I pre-ordered the cammo kit in May/June and it only just arrived. The jerseys are Assos quality, but the short sleeves are a bit long for my taste.

The jury is still out on the bibs. I had a hot spot that needed chamois cream the first time out. Will give them another go when the smoke clears. I don’t normally think about how I put my shorts and bibs on, but getting the chamois seated just so can make or break a pair of bibs. I’ll pay a bit more attention to that next time out and report back.

That said I did another long ride in my Gore C7s and they are almost Assos Cento good, but Centos are still my first choice for rides over 100 km. If the Centos weren’t clean I’d have no problem picking up the Gore for a Gran Fondo. Oddly enough the top end Le Cols also fit in that category for me as well and again are slightly cheaper than the Assos Centos, even more so if you do a Strava Challenge and get $60 US off the price.