Team Movistar’s Matteo Jorgenson joins Coach Jonathan Lee, Coach Chad Timmerman, and Santa Cruz Bicycles’ Keegan Swenson for a wide-ranging chat about pro racing, Tour de France breakaways, grand tour peaking and fueling, and the pro peloton’s opinion on gravel racing. The crew also answers listener questions about race day nerves and cramping, this week on Episode 379 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Tune in Thursday at 8:00am Pacific!
Topics Covered in This Episode
- Introducing Movistar’s Matteo Jorgenson
- Is Matteo Interested in Gravel Racing?
- What is Matteo’s Rider Type?
- Why is Racing in Europe Different?
- How to Get Into Breakaways
- How Matteo Timed His Peaks
- How to Fuel a Grand Tour
- Do Pros Cramp like Amatures?
- Performing in Training vs. During a Race